The only RTL Low-Power solution that brings together analysis,optimization,and formally-verified automatic RTL generation,enabling designers to get maximum,accurate power savings fast.
Automatic Power Reduction
PowerPro自动生成功率优化的RTL，which reduces power up to 30 percent with little or no impact to timing or area.Based on patented sequential analysis technology,PowerPro读取RTL设计并评估跨越数千个时钟周期的电路行为，以识别顺序选通条件。PowerPro then generates new Low-Power RTL that is identical to the original RTL with the addition of sequential gating logic.
The new Low-Power RTL and all of the optimizations performed by PowerPro are comprehensively verified by the SLEC®Pro formal verification engine.SLEC Pro is a sequential logic equivalence checking tool that guarantees functional equivalence between the PowerPro generated RTL and the original RTL.No other solution provides this combination of automatic RTL power optimization and formal verification.
- Reduces power by up to 30 percent with little or no impact on timing or area
- Deep sequential analysis finds superior power savings opportunities
- Produces new RTL that is identical to the original RTL with the addition of sequential gating logic
- Comprehensive,fully automated formal verification flow
- Optimized RTL is ECO-ready,lint clean and fits seamlessly into existing flows
- Power savings are cumulative and complementary to downstream tools
""RTL power optimization is a critical step in our high-performance,low-power design methodology for PC graphics,visual computing and applications processors.PowerPro CG has shown substantial power savings on designs,including blocks already manually optimized for low power by RTL designers.""Dan Smith,Director,Hardware Engineering,NVIDIA Corporation
""PowerPro CG's ability to read in an RTL design and generate a substantially lower-power,functionally equivalent RTL is very impressive.We found that Calypto's unique Sequential Analysis approach to automating RTL power optimization identified many additional clock-gating opportunities and saved design time.""Nobuyuki Nishiguchi,STARC