Find out how you can unleash the power of fluid flow and thermal simulation on your design to quickly evaluate options, optimize performance and increase reliability on a virtual PC.
The FloEFD for Solid Edge Virtual Lab includes 20 comprehensive tutorial problems including pressure loss, heat transfer, porous media, mesh optimization, non-Newtonian flow, rotating impeller, among many others.
- Become familiar with the easy-to-use interface
- Specify engineering goals
- Prepare models for analysis including apply boundary conditions as well as material properties
- Mesh the model
- Analyze and explore the results
- Test multiple variants of the design to find ideal configuration
How does it work?
- You'll have 30 days to remotely access the virtual desktop, preloaded and configured with FloEFD for Solid Edge – no installation and no licensing hassles (doesn’t require a seat of Solid Edge to run)
- Use any up-to-date PC with broadband connection
- Choose either our downloadable receiver client or any HTML5 compliant browser
- 2-hour lab sessions (can be extended in 1 hour increments, and you can save your work and return to it at any time)
- Save your sessions on your virtual E: drive
About Virtual Labs
- 全面运作软件,由导师主持的th金宝博滚球专家e cloud
- Immediate access from your PC web browser
- Test from anywhere… work, home or on the road
- Doesn’t require IT department approval or special equipment
- Proceed at your own pace